Friday 4 January 2008

Awoken :o)

Hello old friends.

I have been asleep for some time but i have had such dreams and visited such places, and now...

Well now im awake!

Been on a very spiritual journey, and found myself. I am prepared to face my demons this year and give my heart to the angels that keep me safe.

..and thats just the beginning.

Look out for my grilled chicken recipe folks, its pure gold. In fact its more than that, its Alchemy at its finest!

xxxx back soon my loved ones. :o)

5 comments:

Kahless said...

Silent O, you have been on my blog deathlist and I had given up on you!
Glad to see you are back!!!

Happy New Year!

Rising Rainbow said...

What, a wayward blogger has returned! That's cool!

Holly said...

Happy New Year to you too SO! Glad you're back!!

Queen Vixen said...

Looking forward to the gold! Good to have you back. You cant beat a bit of magick!... but then I am biased, and do join the pagan web ring. Click on the picture link on my blog and follow instructions.

PS Thank you for my Yule presie!

The Silent Observer said...

Kahless
Kahless!... you have a blog deathlist???lol blimey. good to be back and glad you came to say hi. I shall try not to leave it so long my friend.x :o)


Rising Rainbow
Now here's someone who has a clear and very stong connection with the earth. I am honoured that you have messaged me and am glad you are here. thank you for making your presence known i look forward to communications with you in the future. and happy new year. :o) x

Moo
Good to be back my mate Moo. Might manage more meaningful moans monthly. - sorry, just enjoying the letter M for a second there. happy to see your return my friend.x :o)

QV
Ah QV, even amongst the special you are special my friend. always good to see you and glad you liked them. a stone specially chosen for you. And i will get to the pagan web ring but have to be up at half 5 and its now 3 so to bed i must but know it is on my cards. Happy new Year.xx :o)